White Water Week 16-21 April 2022
- Pre-training rafting guide course 16-18 April 2022
- Rafting & Kayak Eco regatta Clean Struma 17-18 April 2022
- Recreation & safety rafting meeting 17 April 2022
- Guide Training workshop & assessment RG TL SK 19-21 April 2022
- Spring & Birthday Party 16 April 2022
Location: Struma river, Kresna Gorge, Simitli-Kresna, Bulgaria, Rafting camp Adventure net.
IRF workshop & Assessment
Raft-guide, Trip leader or Safety Kayak
Dates: 19th – 21th of April 2022 Duration: 3 days
During the workshop you’ll get the opportunity to train and to be assessed as either Raft guide, Trip leader or Safety Kayak
Price: 190 euro per person (min 6 person).
*IRF Administration fees are not included.
All candidates will need to provide EVENTUALLY a full valid first aid certificate including CPR. All candidates will also need to provide up to date logbook or experience letter.
INSTRUCTOR: Alejandro C. Giordano, Mexico – IRF Raft and SK instructor level 4, Advanced Whitewater & Swift water Rescue 3 Instructor.
Pre-training rafting guide course
Dates: 16th – 18h of April 2022 Duration: 3 days
During the training you’ll get the opportunity to learn and train basic skills and topics for becoming a Raft guide.
Price: 90 euro per person (min 6 person).
Assistance: Rafting Trip leaders and guides.
Recreational & Sustainability events
Dates : 17th – 18th of April 2022 Duration: 2 days
Rafting & Kayak Eco regatta Clean Struma
Recreation & safety rafting meeting
Assessment for raft guides and trip leaders in the last days of the workshop may be available on a request and after discussions with the instructor.
Detailed program will be announced soon.
The cost does not include the following;
- Travel to & from Adventure net rafting centre.
- Food & Accommodation (available through Adventure net rafting centre).
- IRF Admin fees.
- Personal travel & medical insurance.
– local logistic taxes 30 euro per training. to be paid on spot.
For the IRF workshop each participant should have:
– First aid certification or can be taken later on before the IRF certification expires.
-Mandatory personal equipment (helmet, life vest with rescue harness, throw bag, river knife, 3 carabiners, 2 pulleys, 2 prussiks and flip-line).
*If you need any equipment, we can provide it upon request.
*You do not need to have your First Aids valid before your IRF assessment, but your certification will not be valid until your present your valid First Aid Certification.
Registration and Payment should be made in advance: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Rafting Federation Fees
In order to be included in the IRF’s guide database and to receive an IRF certification, each participant must pay their own registration fee to the IRF. Guides: 40$, TL 70$, SK 40$. If more than one certification is obtained, add only 15$ from the highest fee.
Your certification card will be sent to your email. You must provide to your Instructor the following:
- A digital passport style photograph
- Your date of birth
- A current Red Cross first aid certificate (FAC) or equivalent with Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
- Log book recording each run or a proving letter, signed by the Trip Leader or Operations Manager of the Company.
Accommodation & Food:
Tents & cabins in Adventure Net rafting base camp.
Local hotels and family houses in the nearby area.
If you need reservation or some other equipment – please contact us.
Dining options in the region – at the Adventure Net camp, local restaurants nearby, or self-catering in Kresna and Simitly shops.
*Changes in the program are possible depending on weather and other unforeseeable events for which all participants will be informed accordingly.
Emilia Peneva Phone: +359 888889371, office: +359(02) 9446765
*** You are welcome on the WhiteWaterWeek 16-21.04.2022 events and Big Spring Party on 16 April 2022.
More detailed info is coming soon!