All-day rafting adventure rafting on Struma river, Bulgaria
We offer to your attention the longest descent through the Kresna Gorge up to Kresna.
The rafting descent starts from the adventure net rafting camp and continues to Kresna.
Location Struma River, Kresna Gorge, 130 km away. /about two hours/ from Sofia.
Duration – five hours, track – 19 km.
- 9:30 a.m.-9:45 a.m. Arrival and meeting at Adventure Camp rafting base. A short break and
- 10:00 a.m. Getting to know the participants with the team. Introductory instruction, equipping,
main instruction, separation by boats, conducting rafting descent to the town of Kresna.
The descent includes additional attractions such as jumping off cliffs, jumping from
boats, turning by boat at the request of the crew.
- 12:30 p.m. – 13:00 Lunch-picnic on a meadow, which is located in the middle of the route. Lunch
is included in the price and consists of: steak (pork or chicken), seasonal salad, bread, drink – water/juice or beer of your choice.
- 3:00 p.m. – Return to adventure ed rafting camp.
Additional possibility during descent:
In the middle of the route there is an opportunity to walk to the waterfalls of Sheitan dere
(mini canyoning). A light walk through the forest with the instructors, along the river
It is a tributary of the Struma River, and you can reach the Sheitan dere area. There are short
passings through the river and you can reach the vir and waterfalls of Sheitan dere.
Opportunity to jump for the bolder, and the rest can swim or take a swim.
rest on the stone beach and enjoy the beauty of the waterfalls.
Price of all-day rafting program: 99 BGN Per person (mandatory condition for
the programme is a minimum of 5 participants.)
Suitable season: depending on the full water of the river.
Duration: from 5 to 5 and a half hours.
The price includes:
- complete rafting equipment
- licensed IRF instructor
- transfer after descent
- lunch-picnic (steak – pork or chicken, seasonal salad, bread, drink – water/juice or beer of your choice)
- Adventure Net is the first rafting club in Bulgaria. It employs long-standing professionals and enthusiasts for the development of rafting and kayaking sports at the local level, as well as the introduction of the general public to it.
- The route includes the most attractive route from Kresna gorge.
- All our instructors and trip leaders are certified as raft boat guides in fast waters by the International Rafting Federation
- Professional rafting equipment that will be provided to you clean and dry before you enter the Struma River
- Private rafting base on struma river with climbing wall, rope garden, bar, kitchen, parking, dressing room, shower and toilet
- At the end of the route provided by us transport to all participants without unnecessary waiting
- Last but not least, you can descend together with our team – the eight-time champions of Bulgaria and several European Cup champions!!!
If you think this experience is right for you, be sure to contact us:
Departure/Return LocationRafting Camp Adventure
Dress CodeIt is desirable to wear a towel and swimsuit
IncludedEquipmentInsuranceTour guideTransport during trip
Not IncludedAccomodationFlightsMealssleeping bag and mattentTransport to starting pointמדריךציוד