Easter Program with Rafting
Exciting and at the same time relaxing Easter program with rafting
Did you choose your place during the Easter holidays?
Do you want a different Easter, amidst the nature and beauty of the Kresna Gorge and the Struma River? We have prepared for you an exciting and at the same time relaxing Easter program with rafting.
The Kresna Gorge is known for its beauty and diverse flora and fauna. Formed as a result of the influence of the Struma River, the 17-kilometer gorge is located in southwestern Bulgaria. It is there that the northernmost border of the southern influence of the Mediterranean Sea, intersecting with the traditional for Bulgaria temperate climate zone, is located. This fact is due to the incredible diversity of animal and plant species in the area, many of which are rare and endangered.
At the same time, the gorge offers a variety of opportunities for eco-tourism and sports activities.
We invite you to spend the Easter holidays at our Rafting Base Adventure Camp in the Kresna Gorge.
The price includes:
– 2 nights at Rafting Base Adventure Camp, in a tent (camping equipment included – tent, sleeping bag and blanket).
– Painting eggs on Saturday.
– Easter lunch.
– Rafting Down the Struma River, including full equipment, professional guide and insurance.
– Information about interesting places to visit.
– We can arrange transportation during your vacation.
– Possibility to order food on the spot.
– Possibility for additional activities – kayaking, horseback riding.
– If you do not want to spend the night in a tent – we can offer accommodation in a guest house next door.
– The activities do not require prior physical training.
Discover your next adventure and make it memorable!
If you think this experience is right for you, be sure to get in touch with us:
IncludedInsuranceMealssleeping bag and mattent
Not IncludedAccomodationEquipmentFlightsTour guideTransport during tripTransport to starting pointמדריךציוד