Giant children’s camp on the mountain – Rila Lakes
An adventure inspired by a legend of giants
Giant children's camp on the mountain in Bulgaria
One of the legends about Rila Lakes tells how the area was inhabited by giants who fought against the elements and bravely defended the mountain from evil forces.
This children’s camp is designed to awaken in children, our giants – the spirit of adventure, love of the mountains and a desire to discover and learn new things and places. The program includes a visit to interesting destinations and an overnight stay in the Rila Lakes hut. The activities will be related to orienteering in the mountains through natural elements and a compass, building bivouacs, learning various legends about the area. Transitions and games with eco and traditional orientation. Visit to the mineral pool.
At the same time the adrenaline in a lot more, because you are on the front line constantly and close to the water. For comparison, in rafting the boat occupies a higher position. When kayaking on the Struma River we use a two-seater inflatable kayak Gumotex, and in the second place a professional guide goes down with you. All the while, your guide gives directions and explains the best line to cross the rapids.
The route also has calm sections, so you will have the opportunity to make an analysis of the way you are doing, to ask the questions that excite you or just to take a breath before the next fast 🙂
Rila Lakes hut has been completely renovated! Located next to the unique natural phenomenon – the Seven Rila Lakes, the hut offers modern accommodation, cleanliness and comfort, a rich variety of delicious home-cooked food. Distance from Sofia: 90 km, near the town of Sapareva Banya and the resort Panichishte.
Transport by minibus Sofia – Tsari Mali Grad – starting station of the lift Rila Lakes – Sapareva Banya – Sofia
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided during the camp. The food is prepared on site, and the menu is varied, including fruits and vegetables.
For registration it is necessary to specify the specific dates for summer camp • The three names and PIN of the child are required for insurance, as well as the telephone number and name of the parent / guardian • To confirm the reservation you need a deposit of 50% of the total amount that can be deposited in our office or by bank transfer • If canceled a week before the camp, the deposit is not refundable •
The camp can include children for some of the days, with organized own transport base of the summer camp. * The organizers reserve the right to reschedule the program in the event of force majeure circumstances beyond their control. * The price for the camp does not include shooting and providing photos.
– warm clothes, windbreaker, fleece, long socks, gaiters, hat, comfortable sports clothes, swimwear
– hiking boots, sports light shoes for the hut, bath slippers
– bath towel, linen for all days
– individual first aid kit, water bottle
* We recommend that luggage be in a tourist backpack. It is desirable to have a small backpack during classes in which to carry water and spare clothes during the hikes.
* When enrolling a child in a camp, the parent / guardian confirms that he / she is familiar with the program
– Declares his desire for his child to participate in the activities and agrees with the conditions and activities organized by Adventure Group;
– Declares its consent to the personal data that it provides to be processed by Adventure Group EOOD;
– Informs about the health status and specific needs of the child
The minimum age of the children – participants in the giant camp is 8 years. The activities are also extremely suitable for teenagers 🙂
* You can give this program as a gift for a special occasion with our vouchers with a fun design. The specific week can be selected later.