Rafting Camps Kresna
Adventures with boats, rafting, kayaks, rope park, climbing wall, trekking, bow shooting, table tennis, jumping from waterfalls, bathing in mineral water pools. We will setup tent camps and have lectures in first aid, interesting discussions. We are going to visit quaint and interesting villages in the area and learn about sustainability projects like preserving the local predator populations. The kids will be able to see domesticated wolfs and bears and to learn how people preserve rare dog, horse and sheep breeds from the region in Vlahi village.
The kids will be sleeping in tents in our base camp. The camp has showers, bathrooms, and a small shop for food and drinks.
Transport with minibus from Sofia – Rafting Camp Adventure Net – Sofia, all transfers needed during the program.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included.
– In order to book a trip with us you need to specify the exact date and camp that you want your kid to attend.
– To guarantee your child`s safety, we will need the three names and Personal Identity Number or date of birth, names and a phone number of the parent/guardian.
– In order to confirm the reservation we require a deposit of 50%, which could be paid in our office in Sofia or by bank transfer.
– The rest of the sum can be paid on the departure day.
– You can get a full refund if you cancel up to week before the start date of the camp. Cancellations after that are non-refundable.
What to bring:
- Warm blouse for the evenings
- Light Jacket – preferably wind and water resistant
- T-shirts, shorts, trousers, underwear for 6 days
- Swimming suits – 2 pairs
- Lycra blouse for the activities in the river – recommended for sun protection – light color, long sleeves
- Sporting shoes / sneakers, sandals, flip-flops
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Summer hat protecting from the sun
- Medicines if any specific are needed
- Compact small backpack for daily usage
- Bottle for water
- Small pillow for the tent
It’s recommended to have the luggage in a sport bag or backpack, suitcase is the last option 🙂
IncludedAccomodationEquipmentInsuranceMealssleeping bag and mattentTour guideTransport during tripTransport to starting point