Children’s Camps with rafting and adventures
Children’s camps during each week of the summer vacation in Bulgaria, Kresna Gorge
We are starting the summer holidays with hundreds of adventures during our children’s camps. Get ready for activities with boats, rafting, kayaks, rope park, climbing wall, trekking, bow shooting, table tennis, visiting waterfalls, bathing in mineral water pools. We will setup tent camps and have lectures in first aid, interesting discussions about eco projects. We are going to visit quaint and interesting villages in the area and learn about the locals life and traditions.
Dates for Children’s Camps 2020
Accommodation during the children’s camp:
The kids will be sleeping in tents in our Rafting base Adventure camp. The camp has showers, bathrooms, and a small shop for food and drinks.
Transport with minibus from Sofia – Rafting Camp Adventure Net – Sofia, all transfers needed during the program.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included.
Additional information about the children’s camp:
– In order to book a trip with us you need to specify the exact date and camp that you want your kid to attend.
– To guarantee your child`s safety, we will need the three names and Personal Identity Number or date of birth, names and a phone number of the parent/guardian.
– In order to confirm the reservation we require a deposit of 50%, which could be paid in our office in Sofia or by bank transfer.
– The rest of the sum can be paid on the departure day.
– You can get a full refund if you cancel up to week before the start date of the camp. Cancellations after that are non-refundable.
– Your kid could join the children’s camp for several days – 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days. The tax per day is 51 BGN.
– The price of the camp does not include professional images, we will provide pictures taken from our instructors and guides when possible 🙂
What to bring:
- Warm blouse for the evenings
- Light Jacket – preferably wind and water resistant
- T-shirts, shorts, trousers, underwear for 6 days
- Swimming suits – 2 pairs
- Lycra blouse for the activities in the river – recommended for sun protection – light color, long sleeves
- Sporting shoes / sneakers, sandals, flip-flops
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Summer hat protecting from the sun
- Medicines if any specific are needed
- Compact small backpack for daily usage
- Bottle for water
- Small pillow for the tent
It’s recommended to have the luggage in a sport bag or backpack, suitcase is the last option 🙂
Who could join this children’s camp?
The minimum age of children participating in the rafting camp is 7 years. The activities are suitable for teenagers – even if they have previous experience with outdoor activities – we will make sure to have special tasks for them 🙂
* You can have this program as a present for a special occasion with our gift vouchers.
IncludedAccomodationEquipmentInsuranceMealssleeping bag and mattentTour guideTransport during tripTransport to starting point