Rafting on Arda river
Adventurous rafting on Arda river.
An adventure filled with a lot of emotions and energy!!!
The rafting is organized at the upper part of Arda river, in the area between the hydro-power plant cascade “Bial izvor” and Kardzhali dam. In this region the river is flowing through a unique valley which is almost impossible to be passed without kayak or raft.
During the rafting you will enjoy:
- the fantastic surrounding atmosphere of the Arda defile
- the emotions from the white waters
- the warmth and the atmosphere of the campfire
Difficulty: our route is Class 3, according to the international scale of river difficulty. There is an option for easier route Class 2, which could be done depending on the water level or upon request.
- the safety of all participants is most important for us
Price: 270 BGN per person (the price is for group of minimum 4 people)
The price includes:
- full rafting equipment for the trip: rafting boats, paddles, life jackets, neoprene, jackets, helmets, water boots, waterproof bags for the luggage. We will provide you equipment with the needed size.
- professional rafting guides, licensed from IRF(International Rafting Federation)
- transport during the whole trip
- tents, mats, and sleeping bags
The price does not include:
- overnight in a hotel
The rafting event could be arranged as an expedition. We will pack everything needed – equipment, clothes, food, etc. in waterproof bags, which will be with us on the boat.
We could buy all the needed food for the trip together.
* Visit of the reserve near the village of Madzharоvo, a home of raptors and mainly a colony of White-headed and Egyptian Vultures (possibility of observation).
* We could arrange the overnights in small hotels or guesthouses.
* You could arrange the transportation on your own.
* We could adapt the program according to your preferences.
IncludedAccomodationEquipmentInsuranceTour guideTransport during tripTransport to starting point
Not IncludedFlightsMealssleeping bag and mattent
Arrival in Ardino – small town in Rhodope Mountain. Accommodation in a hotel or camp near to the hydro-power plant 'Beli Izvor'. Dinner. Overnight.
Breakfast. Transfer to Beli Izvor. After instructions and training, you will enjoy rafting to Devil's Bridge. Arranging our camp or transfer to a hotel/guest house. Relax, dinner and fun.
Breakfast. We will start from the Devil’s bridge and our rafting route will finish at Kardzhali dam. Arranging our camp or transfer to a hotel/guest house. Relax, dinner and fun.
Breakfast. Visiting the ancient Thracian city of Perperikon. Human activity in the area dates back to 5000 B.C. Departure, travelling back to Sofia.
" width="850" height="450" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen">
26-29 April 2019
Different Easter Holidays... let's have 'kozunak' and painted eggs while rafting on Arda River!!!
*We would love to organize this adventure for you for dates chosen from you!