Rafting on Arda river with Adventure Net
Adventurous rafting on Arda river, Bulgaria
An adventure filled with a lot of emotions and energy!
The rafting is organized at the upper part of Arda river, in the area between the hydro-power plant cascade “Bial izvor” and Kardzhali dam. In this region the river is flowing through a unique valley which is almost impossible to be passed without kayak or raft.
The river itself is the longest in Rhodope Mountains and famous with its beautiful meanders, great spot for rafting in Bulgaria in spring time.
During the rafting you will enjoy:
- the fantastic surrounding atmosphere of the Arda defile
- the emotions from the white waters
- the warmth and the atmosphere of the campfire
Our route is Class 3, according to the international scale of river difficulty. There is an option for easier route Class 2, which could be done depending on the water level or upon request. The safety of all participants is most important for us while choosing the route.
270 BGN per person (the price is for group of minimum 4 people)
The price includes:
- full rafting equipment for the trip: rafting boats, paddles, life jackets, neoprene, jackets, helmets, water boots, waterproof bags for the luggage. We will provide you equipment with the needed size.
- professional rafting guides, licensed from IRF(International Rafting Federation)
- transport during the whole trip
- tents, mats, and sleeping bags
The price does not include:
- overnight in a hotel
The rafting event could be arranged as an expedition. We will pack everything needed – equipment, clothes, food, etc. in waterproof bags, which will be with us on the boat.
We could buy all the needed food for the trip together.
The best time for rafting on Arda River is early spring. In that period the water is stronger and with the needed level for our adventure.
For who is this program suitable?
The program is suitable for beginners as well as for experienced people. For those of you who have experience, the Arda River will provide the opportunity to explore a different river and gain diverse experience. The activity could be great for a bachelor trip or team building event for small groups 🙂
* Visit of the reserve near the village of Madzharоvo, a home of raptors and mainly a colony of White-headed and Egyptian Vultures (possibility of observation).
* We could arrange the overnights in small hotels or guesthouses.
* You could arrange the transportation on your own.
* We could adapt the program according to your preferences.
IncludedAccomodationEquipmentInsuranceTour guideTransport during tripTransport to starting point
Not IncludedFlightsMealssleeping bag and mattentמדריךציוד
" width="850" height="450" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen">
Dates for Season 2020
3 - 5.04.2020
10 - 12.04.2020