Rafting on Tara river for 3 days
The river is called the “Tear of Europe” because of its crystal clear waters
Tara rafting is one of the most exciting experiences for extreme enthusiasts
Rafting on Tara river. Tara rafting is one of the most exciting experiences for extreme lovers in the Balkans.
The river is called the “Tear of Europe” because of its crystal clear waters.
It is part of the National park „Durmitor“, included in the Top 25 of the recognized world natural resources from the UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage List.
It is the largest canyon in Europe and second in the world (after the Grand Canyon in the USA) with its 82 km length and depth up to 1300 m. A popular destination for mountain tourism, rafting and kayaking.
The price includes:
– Transport by minibus from Sofia on the route and back
– Transfers by minibus on site
– 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners, rich in local specialties
– 1 day Rafting on Tara river
– walk to the Wooden Town – an ethno-village located in Mokra Gora, western Serbia
– route guide
– professional rafting guide licensed to IRF
– the necessary professional rafting equipment
– 2 nights at Camp Encijan in a bungalow on the river в бунгала на брега на реката
The price does not include:
– Rafting fee for descending the river for 1 day – 10 euros
– Accommodation fee – 1 euro per person per day
– Entrance fee for the National Park Sutjeska – 1 euro per person per day
– All other costs not described in the program
For a group of 5.6 people, dates can be arranged at your request.
* The program can also include a day with a tour of the widely known Bosnian pyramids / of the Sun, Moon and Earth /. A peculiar phenomenon, located near the village of Visoko, 30 km. from Sarajevo. Hills with regular geometric angles, which are considered to be the oldest creation of a human hand, forming a regular equilateral triangle. The place is said to give an extraordinary energetic experience, detached from everyday life, associated with new and unfamiliar sensations.
Discover your next adventure and make it memorable!
If you think this experience is right for you, be sure to get in touch with us:
Departure Time8 a.m.
IncludedAccomodationEquipmentInsuranceMealsTour guideTransport during tripTransport to starting point
Not IncludedFlightssleeping bag and mattent