Rafting on Tara river for 5 days
Rafting on the Tara River is an exciting experience for extreme enthusiasts
The river is called the “Tear of Europe” because of its crystal clear waters
Rafting on the Tara River is one of the most exciting experiences for extreme lovers in the Balkans.
The river is called the “Tear of Europe” because of its crystal clear waters.
It is part of the Durmitor National Park, included in the Top 25 of the recognized world natural resources from the UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage List.
The river has clear water from which to drink. The Perucica Natural Forest is called “the last preserved jungle in Europe”. There is also the 80m high waterfall Skakavac.
Dear people, delicious food, color and beauty.
The price includes:
– Transport by minibus from Sofia on the route and back
– Transfers by minibus on site
– 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 4 dinners, rich in local specialties
– 3 days rafting down Tara
– 1 day walk to the virgin forest and the waterfall
– route guide
– rafting guide
– the necessary rafting equipment
– 1 night in camp Modra Rijeka in tents 3 nights in camp Encijan in bungalows on the river.
The price does not include:
– Rafting fee for descending the river for 3 days – 47 euros
– Accommodation fee – 1 euro per person per day
– Entrance fee for Sutjeska National Park – 1 euro per person per day
– Entrance fee for Durmitor National Park – 1 euro per person per day
– All other costs not described in the program
For a group of 5.6 people, dates can be arranged at your request.
* The program can also include a day with a tour of the widely known Bosnian pyramids / of the Sun, Moon and Earth /. A peculiar phenomenon located in the immediate vicinity of the village of Visoko, 30 km. from Sarajevo. Hills with regular geometric angles, which are considered to be the oldest creation of a human hand, forming a regular equilateral triangle. The place is said to give an extraordinary energetic experience, detached from everyday life, associated with new and unfamiliar sensations.
Discover your next adventure and make it memorable!
If you think this experience is right for you, be sure to get in touch with us:
Departure Time8 a.m.
IncludedAccomodationEquipmentInsuranceMealsTour guideTransport during tripTransport to starting point
Not IncludedFlightssleeping bag and mattent