Rafting on Tara river for 5 days
Tara River’s canyon is the second deepest one in the world. The canyon is under UNESCO protection, and is one of the 25 world’s most valuable heritage sights. The river itself is called ‘The tear of Europe’ because of its pure and clean waters, you could drink water directly from the river. You will meet nice people, will enjoy great food and the beautiful nature. When it comes to rafting Tara River is famous with some of the most impressive rafting routes in Europe.
Price: 700 BGN per person
The price includes:
– Transport from and back to Sofia
– Transfers on site
– 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 4 dinners, mostly with local traditional dishes
– 3 days rafting on Tara
– 1 day trip to the primeval Pеrucica forest and Skakavac waterfall
– Bulgarian trip guide during the whole trip
– professional IRF rafting guide
– full rafting equipment
– 1 night at Modra Rijeka camp, 3 nights at camp Encijan in bungalows on the riverside
The price does not include:
– 3 days fee for rafting on the river – 47 EUR
– Accommodation fee – 1 EUR per person per day
– National Park Sutjeska entrance fee – 1 EUR per person per day
– National Park Durmitor entrance fee – 1 EUR per person per day
– All other expenses not mentioned in the program
For groups of 5 or more people, the dates of the trip could be set based on your request.
*Optional: We could add 1 day trip to the popular Bosnian pyramids /Sun, Moon and Earth/. The place is close to Visoko town, 30 km from Saraevo. This phenomenon became popular in 2005 when the pyramids were proclaimed to be the oldest work of human hands. There are several hills with correct geometric shapes which form an equilateral triangle. The belief is that the place has specific energy, and unique atmosphere that will bring you away from the daily routine and well-known perceptions.
Departure Time8 a.m.
IncludedAccomodationEquipmentInsuranceMealsTour guideTransport during tripTransport to starting point
Not IncludedFlightssleeping bag and mattent